AGT tops Tuesday yet again; Fox renews 24 HOURS TO HELL & BACK for a second season
|Adults 18-49 rating/share||1.8/8||0.6/3||0.5/2||0.5/2||0.2/1|
|Total Viewers (millions)||9.46||1.94||4.82||2.2||0.69|
Broadcast Primetime Live + Same Day – Tuesday, June 26, 2018
|8 p.m.||America’s Got Talent (NBC) (8-10 p.m.)||2.0/9||11.09|
|Beat Shazam (FOX)||0.7/3||2.24|
|The Middle (ABC) – R||0.6/3||2.9|
|NCIS (CBS) – R||0.5/2||5.68|
|The Flash (The CW) – R||0.2/1||0.65|
|8:30 p.m.||The Middle (ABC) – R||0.5/2||2.39|
|9 p.m.||Bull (CBS) – R||0.5/2||4.65|
|Black-ish (ABC) – R||0.5/2||1.86|
|Love Connection (FOX)||0.5/2||1.63|
|The 100 (The CW)||0.2/1||0.73|
|9:30 p.m.||Black-ish (ABC) – R||0.5/2||1.8|
|10 p.m.||World of Dance (NBC)||1.4/6||6.2|
|48 Hours: NCIS (CBS)||0.4/2||4.12|
|The Last Defense (ABC)||0.4/2||2.13|
- NBC easily topped the night with a 1-2 talent punch of AMERICA’S GOT TALENT and WORLD OF DANCE, however, AGT continued to decline week-to-week. The competition series earned a 2.0 among adults 18-49 in fast nationals, a tenth down from prelims last week and two tenths below its final adjustment to 2.2. WOD remained steady at 1.4.
- All was pretty quiet on the rest of the broadcast front:
- BEAT SHAZAM (0.7) and LOVE CONNECTION (0.5) on Fox put up identical numbers to last week.
- CW’s THE 100 ticked down a tenth to 0.2, with an audience shrink of 19%.
- THE LAST DEFENSE/ABC (0.4) and 48 HOURS: NCIS/CBS (0.4) each dipped a tenth.
Top 25 Original Programs on Cable – Monday, June 25, 2018
|LOVE AND HIP HOP ATLANTA||VH1||8:00 PM||2,101||1.1|
|BASKETBALL WIVES||VH1||9:01 PM||1,892||0.9|
|WWE ENTERTAINMENT||USA||10:00 PM||2,714||0.9|
|WWE ENTERTAINMENT||USA||9:00 PM||2,679||0.9|
|WWE ENTERTAINMENT||USA||8:00 PM||2,597||0.8|
|TEEN MOM II||MTV||9:00 PM||1,303||0.7|
|STREET OUTLAWS||DISCOVERY||9:00 PM||1,659||0.6|
|DOUBLE DARE||NICK-AT-NITE||8:00 PM||1,843||0.6|
|NBA AWARDS||TNT||9:00 PM||1,208||0.5|
|DOUBLE DARE||NICK-AT-NITE||8:30 PM||1,563||0.4|
|TM: YOUNG AND PREG REUNION||MTV||10:01 PM||827||0.4|
|AMERICAN CHOPPER||DISCOVERY||10:00 PM||1,130||0.4|
|LOUD HOUSE||NICKELODEON||7:30 PM||1,735||0.4|
|RACHEL MADDOW SHOW||MSNBC||9:00 PM||2,804||0.3|
|LOVE IT OR LIST IT||HOME||9:00 PM||1,756||0.3|
|FIFA WORLD CUP GS L||FOX SPORTS||1:41 PM||879||0.3|
|HANNITY||FOX NEWS||9:00 PM||3,468||0.3|
|TUCKER CARLSON TONIGHT||FOX NEWS||8:00 PM||2,920||0.3|
|HOUSE HUNTERS INTL||HOME||10:30 PM||1,642||0.3|
|WEDDING CAKE CHAMPIONS||FOOD||9:00 PM||1,143||0.3|
|HOUSE HUNTERS||HOME||10:00 PM||1,574||0.3|
|TEEN MOM II||MTV||11:02 PM||559||0.3|
|INGRAHAM ANGLE, THE||FOX NEWS||10:00 PM||2,817||0.3|
|PEOPLE MAG INVEST||INVEST||9:00 PM||1,000||0.3|
|FIFA WORLD CUP TODAY L||FOX SPORTS||4:10 PM||635||0.3|
- VH1’s LOVE AND HIP HOP: ATLANTA topped cable ratings on Monday this week, rising up a tenth to 1.1 in adults 18-49 and 2.10 million viewers. Also on VH1, BASKETBALL WIVES returned from a week off to the tune of 0.9, same as its previous episode and good enough for number two. USA’s WWE MONDAY NIGHT RAW 3-hour wrestling show rounded out the top five, with a peak 0.9 reaching the number 3 spot, one tenth off from its peak last week.
- On Nick-At-Nite, the series premiere of the “Double Dare” reboot scored 0.6 and 0.4s throughout the night.
- Following its premiere last week, Lifetime’s “Live PD: Women on Patrol” fell out of the top 25 this week with back-to-back 0.2s, down from its previous 0.3s.
- Unsurprisingly, Fox announced a second season renewal for Gordon Ramsay’s latest show 24 HOURS TO HELL & BACK, two weeks into a series premiere and strong ratings. Season 2 will consist of 8 episodes, same as season 1.
- To promote the second season of GLOW, Netflix and Lyft have partnered for a unique experience riding in Melrose’s (played by Jackie Tohn) 80s vintage limo for a short time. On June 29 and 30 in both LA and Las Vegas, riders will have the opportunity to party in a limo decked out in 80s paraphernalia and props from the show. Check out the promo HERE.